The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, January 30, 2006
WTF is Wrong With These Jealous Bitches?! 

Jealously makes absolutely no sense to me. Like I've said before: Everyone has fans. Deal with it! There'll always be someone who finds The One Your With attractive... especially if you find them attractive. Deal with it! There'll always be people who cheat. Deal with it!
Original Collages by Maria
And by deal with it, I don't mean checking your man's cell phone, email or underwear (if that's your thing). And by deal with it, I don't mean making yourself crazy about things that you have no control over. And by deal with it, I don't mean forbiding your man to talk to other women. GOD!

Oh yeah, I'm a little heated this morning. See one of my best friends, Beverage Boy, is currently dating The Jealous Bitch. Oooh and she hates me... Though she's never met me. She hates that I'm one of her man's best friends. She hates that he has said that I'll always be in his life. And oh yeah, she hates that we dated for a brief time almost 10 years ago.

It didn't bother me when he came to visit Atlanta and while having drinks at Suzy Wong's told me that he couldn't tell her he was hanging out with me. It did bother me a little when he shooshed me during dinner at The Globe when she called (jealous bitches have to keep tabs on their man at all times) and lied to her by saying he wasn't with me. And now it has pissed me off that he has had to change my name in his cellphone to some dude's name to appease her.

And yes, I'm mad at him for not just settling the matter. A simple "She's my friend you are my girlfriend" would be a good starting place. I'm actually afraid that if they get married that I won't be invited to the wedding (which will end our friendship). Or worse, she'll go off on me at the ceremony like a certain bride did to Witchy Woman a few months ago.

Oooh, glad I got that off my chest. Remind me to tell y'all about the time I was on vacation and this jealous bitch attacked me with a shoe because she found me in the hot tub with her husband. Granted it was 3 am... and he was giving me a massage....

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


WTF is Wrong With These Jealous Bitches?! - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater