The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, January 09, 2006
Blog Contest: How Well Do You Know The Mad Dater 

Ok Kids... so here it is: A Dating Blog Contest For The Mad Dater's Return to Blogging.

Prize:
An iPod Shuffle
How to play: Read the blog and email me the answers to the questions.
Rules: You have until Feb. 9th 2006 to send me the answers. The winning entry answers all of the questions correctly (or is the closest). In the event of more than one entry being correct. I'll pick the winner who answers question #10 the best. (Note: There isn't a "correct" answer to numbers 9 & 10.) Simple enough?

Let's play: How Well Do You Know The Mad Dater:
  1. What are The Mad Dater's bastard names (Yes, I can be a Bastard too)?
  2. What Bastard made The Mad Dater start writing this Dating Blog and what additional names does he go by in this blog?
  3. What is the name of the ailment that you get from dating too many bastards?
  4. What award does the Mad Dater give out on this blog and name three categories from the awards?
  5. What newspaper covers the Mad Dater's exploits? Name one version of the paper other than "health"?
  6. Who or What are the I-Three's? Who are the newest members?
  7. Name the alter-ego of three of my friends who appear in this blog?
  8. And the big one... Name all of the bastards that I have dated
  9. What would you like to read more of on this dating blog?
  10. What is your favorite Mad Dater blog post and why?
If you have any additional questions, leave them in the comments. Let the games begin.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Blog Contest: How Well Do You Know The Mad Dater - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater