The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Guess Which Dating Blog is Back? 


Welcome Atlanta Journal and Constitution Readers. Thanks for visiting. Thanks goes out to Wise Diva,(who posted comments here under the name BookWorm Diva) for posting my Player Pie Dating Recipe to the Misadventures in Atlanta dating blog. I always said Wise Diva should start a blog...

If you are new to this blog: you may want to start at my very first post from 2003 on why I started this blog: "I think I'm actually in love with the President of The Extraordinary League Of Bastards." (it's a bad post... I was in love at the time - lol) or read some of my favorite dating blog posts such as:
Funny Wise Diva should write me now asking to print the Dating Recipe ... You know, I still get emails asking about this dating blog and when it will be back or if I'm writing a book, or if God forbid... (queue scary music) I fell in love.

If you're not new to this blog and been wondering: "Where the hell I've been?": I am Re-Birthing The Mad Dater fully on my Birthday - Jan, 6th. (Re-Birthing, does that mean I can be a virgin again?) ... exactly 1 year after putting The Mad Dater to pasture... aka, you guessed right... I fell in love.

Ahem... but now I've come to my damn senses... and started flirting, and realized there is more Mad Dater yet.

A quick look back at what happened in a year:
  • Fell in love with Dr. Love Bastard... realized (again) that I am not his The One... Though I think realizing that and verbalizing that has sparked something in him (ahem) and he's now turned into Mr. Romantic
  • Quit my job (on labor day... of all days) and started a Consulting Business - which is going awesomely well and has afforded me more time to go out and Bastard Hunt
  • Lost the only man I ever loved... my Dad... a few days before Father's Day
See ya'll soon...

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Guess Which Dating Blog is Back? - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater