The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, December 13, 2004
This Bitch is Looking for the Right Master 

I had an Akita who passed away a few years ago. Every day like clockwork, she would leave our yard and roam the neighborhood.

With a "clink" of the front gate she would be gone for the day. Gone to run with the other neighborhood dogs. Gone get into fights and hunt cats (including two of our own). And if she was in heat, gone to get her notorious "hump" on - (We caught her in the act more than once).

And just as she had left in the morning, a "clink" of the gate would alert us to her return for the evening. Ready to love us and be loved in return. We never panicked when she left the yard, because we knew that she would be back.

Now most men don't have that trust in their women. Most men, I feel, think women are like my poodle who left the yard one day and didn't appear for another two weeks. And when she did reappear, she was freshly washed, cut and on the leash of a new owner.

That being said... I'm still waiting to find the right master who knows this bitch gotta roam, but will trust that I'll still come back home....

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


This Bitch is Looking for the Right Master - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater