The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, November 01, 2004
Crack Pot Theories: Part Deux (2) 

Sex begets Sex - ie, bang ya lonely friend who complains about not getting any.

While it's a lesser known theory, I truly believe that the fastest way to get some is to already be getting some. I'm not sure if this works for women, but I know for a fact that it works for dudes. All ya gotta do is have sex with a friend who is complaining about not getting any and next thing you know it will be raining women. Maybe it goes back to Witchy Woman's, theory about "The Smell of Desperation." Because truly dudes, once you've gotten some sex, women will all of a sudden find you more attractive.

Case in point: "I Need Love Bastard":
When I first met the test subject, I thought he was just a little uptight; then when he complained about my noise level - I knew that it was more than likely that "his back was just too tight". Since having sex with him all that has changed. Over lunch, a few weeks ago, I asked "So how are the Ladies treating you?" His response: "Well I guess it's like you said, your scent must be on me and the ladies just can't keep away."
Not that I'm saying, "Ladies, go out and have sex with your friends who keep claiming that they aren't getting any.", though I'm sure ya friends wouldn'tmind. I''m just saying sometimes ya gotta help ya friends out. call it sex-therapy among friends.

Anybody willing to test the theory. I'm sure there' s a friend out there in need of your help - lol

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Crack Pot Theories: Part Deux (2) - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater