The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, August 06, 2004
I's Free and Working On A Cure 

Am I cured of:
  1. "Why Can't You Leave Me Alone Bastard"(aka: "Stevie Wonder Bastard"): He called and told me he "thought he saw me at MJQ.... Ok my only response: "Well if you thought you saw me (bastard), then you should have said something and you would have known that the person you saw wasn't me" What the hell kind of Bastard logic does that make? "You thought you saw me" but you didn't say anything; instead you call me the next day??? See now, that's why that conversation ended like this: "You are so full of it, later."

  2. "I Need Love Bastard" called me last night (at 11:23 pm) I didn't answer the phone or call him back. The results of this test are still pending, since I did save the message. (I can still be girlie!) I wonder how strong I can be here?
I think I'll mull over My Current State of Bastardry at: The Vine. I'm currently trying to understand:
  1. Why men can't seem to understand that I don't want a boyfriend or husband. "Dr. Love Bastard" and I fooled around for 5 years off and on without a "label" or a problem.
  2. Since when does "I'm Feeling You" translate into: "I Love You"?
  3. Since when does seeing someone 3 days in one week translate into "getting too attached"?
Maybe after one of The Vine's signature martinis: The VINE Gimlet , I'll understand it all. Ok maybe after 2 or 3....

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


I's Free and Working On A Cure - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater