The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, July 23, 2004
When The Student Becomes The Teacher 

Yes, I like to be in charge. But do I really? Remember, I need to date someone who "must make me feel like school's in session and I'm the pupil". But those men don't seem to find me.

And I never thought Mr. Sweet, feeds me strawberries in bed, kiss me on my head in the middle of the night, riddled with performance anxiety "I Need Love Love Bastard" would be the one to put me in my place. Then again, I never thought I'd have a g-spot orgasm; and he sure changed that.... mmmm.

Times done changed. I think I realized this when he looked down at me, condom in hand and said "I'm gonna enjoy this." Then he gave me a lesson on how many licks it takes to get to the center of his tootsie pop. I knew something changed in him when noticing my hand on my "little friend" he told me to, "slow down". Removing my hand he cooed, "where are you going, no need to rush." I was stunned. I was shocked. I was excited. I was mad. I didn't have an orgasm.

I thought that maybe I didn't have an orgasm because, for the first time, I wasn't in charge . But then, looking down at the condom wrapper, I figured out why. Trojans. What the hell is that film on those damn things? Whatever it is, I'm guessing it's the reason why 40% of the women who claim they have never had an orgasm, have not had one.

Regardless, I can no longer treat this 23 year old as a novelty toy anymore. The game has changed.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


When The Student Becomes The Teacher - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater