The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Will The real Ms. Robinson Please Stand Up.. 

It's almost summertime and I'm already feeling all "cute-girl". Maybe it's the tan. Maybe it's all the bastards that have contacted me recently. (Did I mention that "Vidal Sassoon Bastard" called me and "Dr. Love Bastard" is back in town?) Maybe it's the younger bastard that I've put into regular rotation. That's right, "I Need Love Bastard" is 23 (I'm 30).

Yes yall, I can now officially be called Ms. Robinson. (Though I've always been Ms. Robinson since Robinson is my last name). I hear what you're thinking... he's ALOT younger. Well when I met him I thoiught he was like 27 - 28. And by the time I found out his age, we were already messing around. And I have no regrets kids. I think of this young gent as my "Piece From The Middle East" (His parents are from Iran). Well because of my crush on Andisheh Nouraee, I had to have the real thing.

But there are reasons to have a younger man:
  • They remember that women liked to be touched, and not just to move your head South.
  • They worry about their performance, so they always try to better.
  • You can make your Student-Teacher fantasy a reality
  • They're not bitter...yet.
I'll keep y'all posted... as yall remember I do get bored quickly...

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Will The real Ms. Robinson Please Stand Up.. - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater