The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Oh No He Didn't 

AKA: He didn't tell me he wanted to watch the Playoffs...

Yes, I know that "You don't know why you're with me" , that you're just "Living in the moment" and that you "Try not to think about these things." But when I say "Do you ever wonder if I'll get bored?" , I really mean "Times up, sorry I kept you".

Seriously, it was only a matter of time 'till I got bored kid. Because at 23, "I Need Love Bastard" , men don't come up with answers, they only come up with new ways to jerk off. Plus, the only meaningful thing that 23 means to me is Michael Jordan's number. ( is only 23).

Oh, I knew what I was thinking about when we started fooling around - Fresh air, newness, innocence, Spring. I love Spring. I love seeing the dogwood pollen paint cars yellow. I love smelling grass being cut for the first time of the year. I love the whole scent of new beginnings in the air. That musta been it, you smelled of "Eau d'Spring". And I thought I wanted to make you my spring/summer scent and purchased the Gift Pack, replete with body lotion and bath soap...

Now I'm just a little turned off by the scent. Y'all know how perfume gets - you wear it one too many times and all of a sudden it starts to smell like sweet vomit...

And most importantly sweetie, don't ever tell a woman that she'll have to hurry up and finish her wine (especially when it's at Java Vino so that you can catch the NBA Playoffs...

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Oh No He Didn't - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater