The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Men, Alcohol and Other Summer Fun 

AKA: Anything Can Happen

My tolerance level is low. Yup, I'm a light weight. After my third drink, anything can happen. After I've decided that a bastard and/or my life is boring me, anything can happen. After having drinks with PYT at The Dark Horse Tavern , then drinks at Dragonfly, then heading over to Commune with He's Like a Brother To Me and finally some late night grub at Da Vinci's, anything did happen.

See when I've been drinking something crazy is "bound ta happen". (Bound Ta Happen: Messing around with the least likely Suspect). Oh, did I mention that I bumped into "Baking Bastard" coming out of Commune? Did I mention that I saw his house in the SWATS? I guess I forgot, musta been all the drinks...

See when I've been drinking my perceived Bastard Boredom Level goes up. (Bastard Boredom: When I'm not sure if I really like a bastard and the sex isn't enough of a reason to stick around.). Yes, I'm a little "bored" with "I Need Love Bastard" and I decided that I'm just not gonna see this kid again... on Friday. But there's something electric about him... and my resolve faded by Sunday.

See when I've been drinking I will call up a bastard like "Dr. Love Bastard" and tell him that we either need to move forward or go back to being "Friends". (Friends: people who do not have sex on a semi-regular basis). He said "friends" . I said "cool, guess I won't be coming over tonight". He said, "gimmie just one more night" . I said "Men!"

See when I've been drinking I will tell a bastard like "Stevie Wonder Bastard" (heretofore known as "Why Can't You Leave Me Alone Bastard" ), "If you haven't noticed, you're the one calling me". I don't care to rehash our relationship for the upteenth time. Simply admit that you like me and then maybe we can continue a conversation from there; and telling me "that we both still like each other" is a weak attempt at admitting the facts; man-up bro.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Men, Alcohol and Other Summer Fun - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater