The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, April 16, 2004
'Till The Cops Come Knocking... 

... Or Their Roommates Complain...

So I'm loud when I'm fuc#ing. So the F@#! What!.

Look, if I'm enjoying someone he's gonna know it, his roommate gonna know it and even that nosy woman down the hall is gonna know it. If my spot's getting worked there will be squealing. If I feel my partner need some encouragement, I'm gonna play "Dirty Talk Task Master" . And if someone is on the Itty Bitty Kitty, ya better be prepared for some moaning.... And I don't give a F@#! .

Yes, I've been told to "keep it down" by many a bastard. I'm pretty much used to getting pillows put over my head. I've even had a neighbor make regular jokes about being used to falling asleep to my moaning and yelling. But never before have I heard one male roommate complain to my F$#@-Buddy that I have to keep it down because he needs to sleep. I mean give me a freaking break! I thought Bastards were always happy if there man was laying it down... guess not.

Look "I Need Love Bastard" , don't get mad because your roommate "Mr. Touchy Touchy" was "touching all the right spots" the other night. Don't be mad because you probably masturbated to my moaning. No roommate, neighbor or F#@!- Buddy is gonna silence my enjoyment. Get over it. Get used to it. Matter'a fact get ya lube out and enjoy it, because I'm gonna be squealing 'til the cops come knocking.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


'Till The Cops Come Knocking... - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater