The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Tuesday, April 06, 2004
Can I Get Some Seconds? 

After having drinks at Blais, Apres Diem, and MJQ with Witchy Woman, Jazzy-Belle and PYT, PYT and I ended up at the house of her friend"Do The Right Thing Bastard" (more on that later). The moment he understood that my calling him an a$$hole" was flirting, I knew I was gonna have to get up close and personal with him. After getting his friend who was married to stop trying to touch my goods, we got to our own "Late Night Business".

Wow kids! Your boy definitely earned the name "Do The Right Thing Bastard" -he did everything right. And by "everything" I mean all the things that I'm usually too shy to ask for (I'll let y'all figure that one out) and the favor I mentioned in the "It's better to Give" Post. But the wildest part was that after many rounds of sweat making we went to sleep and I actually feel asleep cuddled up against him. And that never happens.

The next afternoon he ordered us some grub, we watched an old movie, he fell asleep cuddled up against me, and again I slept soundly. How could I not? Every time he woke up my nipple ended back in his mouth. Then when it was time to finally go, he paid for my cab, gave me a quick a$$ smack and a kiss on the cheek.

I have never been able to sleep next to someone I fooled around with; not even boyfriends. Usually I will sleep for a little bit, wake up and get annoyed that I can hear them breathing and then give my little girl a whirl (guaranteed sleep inducer) sleep for a little more and then replay the whole thing.

But here's the problem: Did I mention that the night this all happened was also the first night that I met him? No, guess I forgot to mention that. (He, He) I should have know that it was time for my yearly One Nighters, when I saw Christopher the bartender at Apres Diem. Last time I saw him, I ended up with The Punisher.

So what the hell do you do when you want more than One Night from A One Night Stand? Lord if I know. I mean I always follow The One Night Stand Protocols:
  • Have protection
  • Do not mention and/or ask about significant others
  • Do not ask for a phone number
  • Last name, who needs a last name
Now here I am wanting seconds of what seems like my last dish of that Bastard. What's a Mad Dater to do??

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Can I Get Some Seconds? - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater