The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, March 22, 2004
Now Staring In... 

The Remake of The Wiz...
Dorothy - The Mad Dater
Scarecrow - "Lame Excuse Bastard"
Tinman - "Dr. Love Bastard"
Lion - "Stevie Wonder Bastard"
...The Scarecrow aka Mr. If I Only Had A Brain - If you only had a brain, I could have a real conversation with you that didn't somehow involve you. Can a sister get a real conversation?? Is that too much to ask??

...The Tinman aka Mr. If I Only Had A Heart - If you only had a heart, you could be a little more affectionate and not so selfish in bed.

...The Cowardly Lion aka Mr. If I only Had Some Courage - If you only had some courage you would just come out and admit that you miss me instead of making up transparent reasons to come by my house. BTW: Handing the phone to ya friend who I was kidding about getting with - not cool!

...Dorothy aka Ms. There's No Place Like Home - Darn right ain't no place like home! And that exactly how I felt on Sunday after hanging out with He's Like a Brother To Me ...Admitting I had a crush on "Scarietta Bastard" (He lives out in Marietta) ...Wishing I had told him sooner since he has a girl now ...Catching a drink at Blais with Witchy Woman, Jazzy Belle, PTY, and The Chef (Love the new hair cut Richard - very cool) ...Getting another drink at East Side Lounge (thanks for buying PYT), seeing "Beat Box Bastard" for the first time in almost a year (still cute) ... Seeing "Lame Excuse Bastard" at East Side Lounge (well more like avoiding) ...Going to Late Night then meeting Witchy Woman for brunch at Belly with a hangover!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link |


Now Staring In... - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater