The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, March 08, 2004
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly... 

AKA: you've been re-named, Bastard!

The Ugly... "Oh Brother Where Art Thou Bastard" for calling me at 2:00 AM to ask me: "What am I doing?" OK, at 2 in the morning I'm either sleeping or having sexing or sleeping after having sex (or thinking about having sex... digressing). He must be out his ever loving mind to think that I would have anything to do with him after he hung up on me. So in my nicest "Fuc# off Bastard" voice, I told him, "You must be crazy. Do me a favor and lose my number". He has now been renamed: "No Call List Bastard"

The Bad... "Serve Me Well Bastard" for giving me the lamest excuse for not saying hello to me. I sat at the bar with Strawberry Shortcake and her husband D___Zillia at Blais for at least 30 minutes before he said hello. Gimme a freaking break, "you had to finish you're table". Dude you were standing all of 3 feet away from me; eye contact or a head nod would have been decent. Look I hope you're not salty about what I wrote about you; since you seemed OK with knowing that it wouldn't be good. You even said that you would be "adding 15 minutes to my punishment for each bad thing that I wrote". I really don't understand the whole cold shoulder act. If anything I should be giving the cold shoulder. But for giving me that lame "I had to wait on my table " crap , you have been renamed "Lame Excuse Bastard" (Please excuse me y'all for getting all "First Person" there)

The Good... definitely in the good category is "Dr. Sigmund Bastard" for always being able to read my thoughts. He even knew I thought last week's "therapy" session may have been a fluke. See, while we've messed around many (MANY) times over the last few years, last week was the first time that we actually got down to the deed. And yes, it was so good I thought it was a fluke. I am happy to report that my hypothesis was incorrect. That repeat on Friday moved him into my all time top three list. He, he!! I'm now renaming him: "Dr. Love Bastard". And believe me, I'm gonna need a weekly prescription filled...

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link |


The Good, The Bad and The Ugly... - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater