The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Saturday, March 06, 2004
A Few Plugs... 

Get your mind out the gutter! I meant the promotional kind of "Plugs":

If you're in Miami for the Winter Music Conference make sure to check out one of the regular character here: Beverage Boy (AKA Sean Alvarez). He'll be DJ'ing at the following WMC events:
Monday : @ Jazzit, 1324 Washington, 9pm-5am. Sean Alvarez, Eric Williams, and Vic Lavender.
Tuesday: @ Studio, 1801 Collins Ave. "The Chicago Renaissance Project " Sean Alvarez, Glenn Underground, Anthony Nicholson, and Vic Lavender.
BTW: Cee-Lo will be preforming from his new album Frequency tonight and so will I be there. (Cee-Lo is the only way to get me to Frequency). Or holla (that's means "say hello" - for you non-ATLaliens) at me when I head to Blais restaurant for the late night drink. (Please have my Kettle One Gimlet - Up ready Witchy Woman! (See you at Belly tomorrow)

Oh, yeah and ... Looks like there's a new spot to spot The Mad Dater coming soon to Atlanta: Compound . I see Kai Alce will be DJing there, so you know I'll be there... and Witchy Woman... and "Poetic Bastard" ... and many other regulars of this site..

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


A Few Plugs... - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater