The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Tuesday, February 17, 2004
No Head Banger For You! 

You can't give a man head-banging sex the first time. Especially because you don't want to let all of your tricks out of the bag at once and maybe be seen as a Trick. But there are exceptions to every rule. Case in point: "Dr. Sigmund Bastard" . Now he's gotten The Head Banger on the first time and numerous times that have followed. There was the time in the snow of his complex. There was the time on our hotel balcony. There was the time in his swimming pool. There was the time in the back of a cab (you should have seen the driver's face). There was the time... well you get the point.

Now why is it that he's the exception to this rule? Plain and simple: Comfort (his sense of touch ain't too bad either). I've known "Dr. Sigmund Bastard" for 9 years and we've been friends in the way men and women usually can't be friends -I'm one of the boys (except for the breast thing of course). I won't lie, I've always had a crush on him, but decided to keep it as just a silent crush. Well that was until my 25th birthday when I told him about my crush. When we went to Apres Diem l ater that night, it was definitely on! In the past 5 years we've managed to be friends and still get the Head Banger every now and then. Which brings us to Friday. Of course after dinner we had some Head-banging dessert. And no, I am not a lesbian as I wondered on Friday.

The reason why I bring all of this up, is because I had been wondering why my performance with "Serve Me Well Bastard" had been, well, hmm, "so-so" . Let's look at the facts that lead up to that episode: He's definitely a cutie. I was feeling him. I was mad that I hadn't taken the first opportunity to feel him. I hadn't had sex in almost 3 months. And to top it all off, I was pre-menstrual. You would think I had some thing to "work out" on him? Yet, I was only OK. And believe me he put in some work. Yet nothing sparked me to give a better effort.

The only conclusion that I can come to is that since I hardly know him, I hadn't reached the Head Banger comfort level. Well that, and you don't give a man The Head Banger the first time.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


No Head Banger For You! - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater