The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, February 09, 2004
I Got Served 

Only "Serve Me Well Bastard" could have gotten me to break my "Bastard Fast". And damn, if I didn't break out after he accepted my Evite date invitation. (Yeah, gotta pat myself on the back for that next level pimping idea...worked like a charm).

After "Serve Me Well Bastard" and I got a few drinks, checked out the crowd at and said hello to Witchy Woman at Blais Late Night , we headed to Halo. The climax of the night (well one of them at least)? While standing at the bar chit-chatting (Chit-Chat: sexual inuendo filled flirting), with "Serve Me Well Bastard" your boy tells me to "shut-up" and lays a nice wet one on me.

Yeah, Yeah, I know I said "nobody wants to be kissed in the club" when "Lay A Wet One On Me Bastard" tried to do the same thing to me at MJQ , so why was I all willing this time?

Maybe it was the Conan The Barbarian "Arrg Wench" approach... maybe it was the memory of those soft lips... maybe it was the two Kettle One Gimlets and the shot of Grand Marnier that I had at Blais. Who knows, but hey it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind (and her clothes at least two time before deciding on The Final Outfit). And I was difinitely giving him The Kiss Me Already Stare.

Halo... off the hook. I just found out that "Walking Tall Bastard" works the bar there. Which was cool since I wanted to thank him again for helping me out when I was mugged. The Dj's from Turntables On The Hudson were so good that everyone clapped when the lights came on. And y'all know the only thing that usually elicits applause from drunk people is another drunk falling down. (Don't act like you don't know!)

Even though I was I was invited back to "The Chocolate Factory" of another Bastard. I decided to go to "Serve Me Well Bastard's" honeycomb hideout. Come on, there 's no way to tell your date that you have other Late Night plans nicely... is there? I guess I'll just have to see to that other bastard's Chocolate Fantasies at another time....

That night "Serve Me Well Bastard", his Iranian cutie of a roommate and I had a great time. I even heard music! No really, I did hear music - we all watched a Jimi Hendrix video and discussed Radiohead lyrics for about an hour. See all'o y'all need to get your minds out of the gutter...

... then again, maybe you shouldn't. Since "Serve Me Well Bastard" definitely served me up multiple helpings of his specialty dish after we said goodnight to his roomie. Yes, he didn't just "shuffel my deck" , he cut it well... meow!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


I Got Served - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater