The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Ok, Now I'm Suffering 

Oh yes, it seems my resolve to stay off Bastards (literally and figuratively) is truly being tested. While I normally check my voice mail messages daily, as Bastard Luck would have it, I didn't check my messages on Saturday. And of course it was a Bastard Bonanza on my machine.

So who should call? If you guessed "Stevie Wonder Bastard" you would be correct. This is the third time that he has called me this week. Pretty surprising since I haven't returned any of his messages. I guess a girl ain't so "Soft Serve" (his pet name for me) any more, huh?

Now, for those of you guessed "Serve Me Well Bastard", pat yourself on the back, because you too are correct. OK, so I'm mad about this one. If there's anyone who could get me to break out of recovery and break this "Bastard Fast" it's ya boy! (Did I mention The Superman Underwear...mmm...digressing...into good thought... )

Dag, it was just last week that in my last act as a Bastard Addicted Woman I voted for this cutie on Creative Loafing's - Valentine's Day Lust List, hoping that he would see that a girl was still feeling him. Especially since he might have thought differently after I didn't take the opportunity to FEEL HIM. Here's an excerpt of the nomination I sent in:
"SERVE ME WELL BASTARD" - of Blais Restaurant. Yes, I know you will have to battle traffic... to reach this oasis in the heart of Buckhead to find him ("Bucktown" if you believe The Atlanta City Council)... but he's worth it. I went there for dinner, he waited on me but I wanted more than just the check when I was leaving. Maybe it was the Clark Kent glasses, maybe it was the deep voice, maybe it was the height.... I left with his phone number.... I know you're thinking you've had you're chance - but you'd be wrong! What makes this more than a crush - is that I had a chance to CRUSH and declined. What was I thinking? Madness I tell ya, madness. So now it's like Biggie said, I need "One More Chance" .
Obviously I had my one chance this weekend and blew it. Damn this recovery. Hopefully it is as Witchy Woman says, "... he was going to see if he could remedy the situation for you."

I'll take two of him... and don't call me in the morning!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Ok, Now I'm Suffering - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater