The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, January 12, 2004
I Must'a Missed That 

Christmas is over and all, but I was definitely in a giving mood this weekend. I wanted to "spread some great tidings of good joy". Unfortunately the person I wanted to spread these good tiding for... I mean "to" , was nowhere to be found. Normally this would not be a problem, but did someone slip me some "You don't want none'o this" when I really wanted to be slipped a Mickey, or Mike ? (kidding... sorta). It seems as if I was totally oblivious to all the willing participants... and there were many a guest staring Bastard this weekend....

I hung out with "Dr. Sigmund Bastard", who is known to "Rock me tonight for old time sake" , and what happens? I simply fell asleep after we talked! So unlike me since he usually has "the cure for what ails me".... I bumped into "Trekkers Bastard" at East Side Lounge for their Two Year Anniversary party (side note: Do all cute South Africans travel in packs... cause he and his friends...). So we talk about how we had a great time when we hung out before (again, did I mention how good ya boy is looking lately?), and you would think I would take this as an opportunity to make it a second go round. You would think! Nope, nada... We had been talking for so long that Witchy Woman asked me what was up. And air-head that I was this weekend - I'm like "Oh we're just talking..." What the hell!

I even chatted up a surprise special guest bastard: "Willy Wonka Bastard". It only today occurred to me that the conversation that we were having about sexual fantasies might have applied to us in the real sense. Though I would need to be running through the woods, and wearing... digressing.

What the hell is going on? Did someone put a curse on me, so that I only realize all the good stuff I missed after the fact? Am I destined for a log dry spell cause I'm oblivious? Maybe I just need to go back to my self-imposed hiatus, because even though it would seems as if I've though fallen off the wagon, I haven't fallen onto anything... I've got it real B.A.D.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


I Must'a Missed That - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater