The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, January 26, 2004
I May Be Making A Mistake Here... 

... amm, that's "Stevie Wonder Bastard" outside... gotta jet.
Hold up... hey!

The Around The Way Girls weigh in:

Ms. Standin' at the bus stop, suckin' on a lollipop: "Ain't that her Ex - Man"
Ms. Girl with extensions in her hair: "Yeah girlfriend I think she's backsliding."
Ms. Fendi bag and a bad attitude: "Ain't that her "Mr. I Ain't Calling Him No More"
Ms. Baby hair pumpin', lip gloss a-shinin': "Well I heard she ain't had sex in two months."
Ms. Go flip when you think your man is playing you: "Oooh girl, I know that's right, she must be fiending."
Ms. Walk with her switch and talk with street slang: "I knew she'd fall off. She couldn't a fell off like that. Could she?"

1 hour earlier...

If I can break it, trip over it, spill it or lose it, it will happen. Matter of fact, it's bound to happen.

At my last apartment I lost my keys so many times that the neighbors didn't even get alarmed when they would see someone breaking into my apartment, because they knew it was me. I've tripped so many times, in so many ways, at so many places that it's not even embarrassing anymore; it's a given and bound to happen. So me losing my wallet on the bus should come as no supprise; especially since I just replaced everything in it after being robbed. That's my luck..

So, ya girl is stuck at work and nobody wants to answer their phone... except... "Stevie Wonder Bastard" . Damn, so what do I do now? Well obviuosly I'm taking the ride! I mean what do I say to him? As you may recall, I have not returned any of his phone calls and now he's agreed to pick me up from work. "Here I come to save the day..."

So what excuse do I give for not returning his phone calls:
A. I just ain't want to talk to ya a$$, Bastard.
B. My feelings were hurt and I couldn't speak to you , Bastard.
C. I was stricken with Mad Dater disease, Bastard.

To be continued...

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


I May Be Making A Mistake Here... - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater