The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, December 15, 2003
The Winter Bastard Forecast 

Well it looks like we may be seeing a warm front approaching this winter. After basically being caught up with the same old Bastards, looks like ya girl The Mad Dater, may have found some new recruits (Well it's about time). See here's how The Law of Bastards works: When one leaves/departs/gets the boot/flips out, etc... another bastard will come along.

I got a hook up from a friend of "Where'd Ya Get That Bastard". Mmm cutie pie. I'm supposed to have drinks with a Bastard from Friendster. (Boy I thought I was a Bastard - He calls himself The Crack Bastard and his Blog has me beat in the Bastard category - that should be fun... if I could ever get around to answering his email...) Had dinner at The Hottest Restaurant In Atlanta That Hasn't Opened and there are definitely some cuties on their staff - including my server. Well just call him "Serve Me Well Bastard" for now (And boy do I hope he does...). You know a girl gave him the number. And in case you didn't know - catch up her... you're lagging behind the story! Even the Valets are cutie pies Is it a pre-requisite that valets must be cute? Because one of the valets, "Pearl Vision Bastard" - is a model type - Yowlza! I see why Jazzy-Belle may have gotent her "vision corrected" by ya boy.... But alas he's engaged - the good ones always are. Anyway - I think I'm gonna have to go there for more than just the food next time... when it actually opens.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


The Winter Bastard Forecast - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater