The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Saturday, November 15, 2003
Odd Opportunities 

Capricorn:
"...To capitalize on the odd opportunities fate will bring you this week, you should definitely not go with the flow."
OK, 'not going with the flow' , what the hell does that mean? I don't know; maybe it's telling me to "Pull a Constanza" as I did during The Big Bastard Weekend and do "The Opposite" . Well I don't know what is meant by this, but nonetheless I 'flowed' to East Side Lounge to hear Kyoto Jazz Massive.

This was a special night for The Mad Dater, since I was meeting someone I admire greatly, "Hug A Dread Bastard". After reading this site he wanted to know who exactly The Mad Dater was. But having never seen the bastard in person I was having a hard time of picking him out. But as Bastard Luck would have it, as I walked into the spot with Witchy Woman I immediately saw Jazzy-Belle and "Sleep in Heavenly Peace Bastard", who were sitting up front by a dread thatcould be the elusive "Hug A Dread Bastard" .

Not one to shy away from meeting people, I walk up to the dread and introduce myself. It was indeed The Head Dread In Charge and we have the best conversation. I introduce him to Witchy Woman and who should walk up, but "Lay A Wet One On Me Bastard" (Not to be confused with The Pipstress's 'Wet Your Face Bastard' ... I hope...). This is a Bastard that I've seen around town many years, but have never really gotten a chance to "speak" with. "Hug A Dread Bastard" asks me if "Lay A Wet One On Me Bastard" had ever been on the site. My response: "No. Not yet...." And as Bastard Luck would have it, I finally got a chance to 'speak' to "Lay A Wet One On Me Bastard". We chit-chat, numbers were exchanged and we'll see what the future holds....

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Odd Opportunities - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater