The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, November 28, 2003
Does This Fall Under The "Beat It Buck-O Category"? 

Obviously I like sex and I don't feel like there's any difference between having sex on the first or fiftieth date. But you know what I find generally boring? Conversations about sex, with someone I haven't had sex with. I mean why talk about it when you can be about it, feel me? What type of conversation really turns me on? A good one ... which may lead to sex... but that's beside the point sorta.

Lately, I've started to wonder if I have some sign on me that says: "tell her how much you want to molest her". I kid you not. I don't get it. I mean seriously it's not like I'm irresistible (as much as I would like to be). I'm definitely cute, but usually cute doesn't get this sorta "Is that a bed?" response. I must be wearing some sorta "Eau D' Bastard attack/attract" cologne that is making bastards like "Lay A Wet One On me Bastard" and "Where'd You Get That Bastard" wanna spend too much time talking about how they wanna molest me.

I hung out with "Lay A Wet One On Me Bastard" and he spent the night running through scenarios of how he wanted to molest me. (He did come up with this good one, involving a political debate and molesting that I saved in my memory bank - who says sex and politics don't mix). But it really all just bored me. Then I went to Cafe Intermezzo with "Where'd You Get That Bastard" (Side note: I remember why I stopped going there- the service sucks) and ya man proceeds to basically play "How can I find ways to lick or talk about licking The Mad Dater" (Now available in stores).

Where is all of this coming from? Who knows? I certainly don't. Maybe it's because I could give a fuck-less as to whether these dates work out or not? Granted I wanna enjoy my time with these people, but if nothing happens it doesn't change my life one bit. Maybe non-chalance is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link |


Does This Fall Under The "Beat It Buck-O Category"? - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater