The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, October 20, 2003
Weblog and Men Madness 

My boss gave me a Palm and it's about to be weblog mania. I can now update my blog from my Palm now that I hooked up the browser from AvantGo and added the weblog app that connects to Blogger: AvantBlog.

So The Mad Dater is on the bus writing the last post, when a bastard, let's call him "Bus Bastard", starts to say his number, as if I was gonna write it down or even holla. Give me a break. I like cuties, but I don't like when men get too cute. Moving on...

Why is it that men seems to come at you more when they you have a man? In the bookstore with "El Diablo Bastard", someone tried to holla. In the supermarket with "El Diablo Bastard" someone whose name is "Mister" (I kid you not - he told me it's because his father is from rural Alabama - and wanted to make sure that his son always got respect) tried to holla. He was a cutie pie - but I got man.

And speaking of cuties, "Dr. Feel Good Bastard" called me last week and i still have yet to call him back. I mean what do I tell him: "Look I met you at the same time that I met my my man, and he put the lock down fast. So even though you're cute and all - we can't have anything." How do you think someone would take that?

I digress...Witchy Woman says that it's related to ther fact that once you aren't looking for someone andthe smell of desperation is off of you and people can sense this. I guess desperation can't be covered up by Secret!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link |


Weblog and Men Madness - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater