The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, October 17, 2003
Prima-Donnas and Protien 

... because no one waits on Ponce de Leon

So I'm a Prima-Donna am I? Well what the hell! I admit that I can be diva-esque at times... I like things a certain way... but some things are just a given. You don't forget to tip, you don't forget to introduce strangers and you don't leave your girl on the corner while you have a conversation!

So "El Diablo Bastard" and I are walking back from Freedom Park on Tuesday (Didn't have our usual "session" because I felt sick - which I have been for the last few days) and we get to the corner of Ponce De Leon and North Highland when a car honks. Well, It was someone that "El Diablo Bastard" knew. I stand at the corner thinking this will only be a minute when they start to talk.
(Now keep in mind that there are only reason to wait on Ponce at 12:30 at night:

1: You're a transvestite hooker
2: You work the night shift and just got off MARTA
3: You're a Crack Head
4: You're some combination of the above)
Well two "I can't believe it"s, three "Remember so and so"s and a handful of "Oh, for real?"s later, I was (understandably) tired of waiting.

I turn my back to cross the street and head home, only then does he wrap up his conversation and crosses the street with me. First thing out of his mouth: "Are you mad?" OK - obviously I'm mad if you're asking if I'm mad. I explain how rude it was to leave me hanging on the corner, especially PONCE at this time of the night. Couldn't he wrap his conversation up just a little quicker?

Ahh... but there is a bright side (Emphasis on 'Ahh'). El Diablo Bastard and I promised each other that if we ever had an argument that we would not leave each other angry. His suggestion was that whenever we had a argument we'd have sex; since it's hard to be mad at someone after you've released some protein.... Two "Ahh"s later.. I saw a few more arguments in our future...

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Prima-Donnas and Protien - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater