The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, October 03, 2003
Is The Mad Dater About to be Locked Down... 

Three signs that the impending Lock Down of The Mad Dater with "El Diablo Bastard" is inevitable:

  • After hanging out with us at East Side Lounge, Witchy Woman asked, "Do I hear 'will you wear my pin" bells yet?"


  • Two more "Like Herpes Bastards" have reappeared:
    "Trekkers Bastard" (That's South African for: Sneakers) called me twice this week and we may hang out this weekend. I just can't resist the accent. (I am my own worst enemy)

    "Oh Brother Where Art Thou Bastard" called me twice yesterday. I was supposed to see him, but he's beyond flaky Example, I met him at a concert last year and have never seen him. We have made many plans and none pan out - I can't explain it). I even told him yesterday that he's "Like Herpes" - just when I thought I forgot about him... he didn't get the joke...
  • The Pimpstress even noticed it and wrote me this great poem... Thanks Big Pimp...
    The Mad Dater Could it be? Could it truly be?
    The Mad Dater grounded and maybe in love.
    If not love then it's certainly lust.
    In some Devil Bastard she has placed her trust.
    Hope against hope that the devil could be the one.
    Sure there was Punisher he was good for a day.
    But surely before long he'd of turned her gay.

    Bastard after Bastard and day after day
    out went The Mad Dater, out to play.

    El Diablo Bastard that was his name
    and being a bastard was his game.
    But this bastard was different some how or some way
    for with him did The Mad Dater stay.
    A bastard you say?
    I-Three's to the rescue or so it was thought
    but still in the bastard his web was she caught.
    Happy with a bastard, is surely a sin.
    Snared in her snare and she in his
    we'll see where this goes, golly gee wiz.
    So I wish her the best,
    no sex for six months? Surely you jest!
    Mad Dater Mad Dater, you know you're the best!...
    That was the nicest thing. Thank you again Pimpstress

    The Mad Dater - Later kids

    Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
    Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


    Is The Mad Dater About to be Locked Down... - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
    New Posts From The Mad Dater