The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, October 13, 2003
All Bets Are Off 

Wow-Zers Batman! What a weekend... and they say there's nothing to do in Atlanta!. "El Diablo Bastard" and I decided to do it up downtown style and make it an Arts weekend in The Atl. (Yes kids, there's more to Atlanta than Booty-shakin', Strip Clubs, Peachtree Street, and Buckhead.) First, we went to the Aperture Mag. Exhibit, then we took it to The Deck. (That's Decatur int Atlanta-speak) Had some dinner at Birdi's . (Actually we went there because we have the goal of making out at all restaurants that feature couches in the Metro ATL area!), then walked over to the Pictures Made with Toy Cameras exhibit. We cloased out our Decatur portion of the night with a few drinks at Azul. (Note to Self: Never order drinks from a bar where there is an open copy of The Bartender's Bible in plain view - I only have myself to blame for that horrible gimlet.).

The final destination of our arts tour was to Breaker Breaker at Dojo Yako . I haven't seen that much great "Artwork" in a long time. And by "Artwork", I mean all the cutie pies in that spot. Should I be in search of: "A few good men" (in the future that is), ya girl definitely needs to go to another event like this. I've never seen so many cuties in one place. As Phife From a Tribe Called Qwest said, "I like 'em brown, yellow and Puerto Rican and Hatian"....

.... Speaking of Haitians, "El Diablo Bastard", broke The Mad Dater off nicely! And I don't mean a piece of bread! Yes, all bets are off and we're both winners. He went into a land known as: "Population One". You know that land: while many may have traveled and explored the region previously, few have reached that particular destination. This destination is where you have to catch your breath and say, "Wait, just give me a second to recover!" Believe me, few men have gone there before! This is a land where men don't necessarily have to cum, because the look of total conquest on your face is more than enough satisfaction. But they still cum on your A$$ to create a topographical map of the land they now own. As Divinity said last night, closing out her set at The Cotton Club last night, "It ain't good unless you cum, right?"

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


All Bets Are Off - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater