The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Thursday, September 04, 2003
When The Tan Fades 

As you may know, when The Mad Dater has a tan, Bastards start to fall out of the sky. Well it's September in Atlanta, and while it's still really warm, I think I've pimped the last of my vacation tan. And it seems that my Bastard Pulling Abilities are fading also.

So, I'm walking home through Little Five Points and I spot "D.."( who will now be referred to as "El Diablo Bastard") at Little Five Points Pizza (It'll always be Felini's to me). Now "El Diablo Bastard" is friends with an old Bastard that I use to mess around with, "The Flaky Ethiopian Bastard". (We messed around and then he was no where to be found) I don't know why it is, but I always end up seeing one of his people in L5P.

"El Diablo Bastard" is finishing up some food and asks me to sit down. Now Ya man is a cutie pie, but as I said, he was friends with a Bastard I used to mess around with. So I'm thinking, i can't just straight holla at him, I gotta do my 'Under Cover Holla' (Not to be confused with under the cover hollering) AKA 'The stealth Holla'.

So we're vibing, at least I think we are, but I still don't feel him reeled in. I tell him I'm thinking of going to East Side Lounge. He doesn't take the bait. So we keep chatting for two hours (Yes, I put in work where the cuties are concerned) and I tell him I gotta go. Then he asks me if I want to go to East Side Lounge. I'm thinking finally!

We roll in there and who do I see, but Joi - now that woman is bad - one of my favorite singers. So I know tonight's gonna be good. So we're chit-chatting, etc. I press into ya man a few times, nothing. I even do the "thigh squeeze" (You know, you're talking/flirting with someone and you squeezetheir thigh to emphasis the point). I even do the "arm caress"(same as previous, insert arm instead of thigh) still nothing. My powers must have dissappeared.

Well it's now 3 AM and while we were having a good time I had to call it a wrap because - 1. He's obviously wasn't feeling me - 2. My powers have obviously faded. 3. I had to go to work in the morn. So I'm like gotta jet kid. And you know what happened. He didn't even ask for my number... so what did I do the next day... Buy some self tanner!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


When The Tan Fades - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater