The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Wednesday, September 03, 2003
This One's For The Fellas - A HARD-equin Romance 


This is an archived post. Please read my more recent posts to this dating blog


The Punisher Bastard grabbed the Seagram's Ice out of my hand, staining my bustier with the lemon flavored malt beverage. Pausing with the bottle at his lips, he looked at me, "You weren't drinking that." How he could wipe his mouth and pull me from my chair to his lap in one motion left me confused. Too confused to refuse the kiss that molested my neck.

I felt a smile on my neck. I felt chilled air caressing the wet spot on my skin when he said, "You like that." It wasn't a question, simply a statement of the facts between us. "I know you like it." He twisted my wrists and forced me up. Pushing me through the tinted glass balcony doors, past the replica Eames Chairs and through the living room filled with generic furniture that could have been rented from any CORT.

"Is this a show apartment?" My thought could not progress. The only thing I would be shown is the bed that I fell against. "You like that huh?" Again no answer required, no answer sought. He surveyed me from above. Looking directly into my eyes he confirmed his control. It was never in question. Did I hear him speak or did I simply feel him speak to me as he unzipped his pants. My eyes fell to his opened pants. "Look at me!" My eyes averted to his face. "No look into my eyes," he grabbed my head squaring it to his.

"When I take off my boxers you're gonna go down on me." He shook his head affirmatively, as if to convince me that the only answer was "yes." Crushing his fingers into my soft cheeks as he gripped my jaw he whispered, "You have such beautiful lips." I felt bare, though I hadn't taken anything off. Or had I?

"You're gonna do such an excellent job." He moved my chin up and down in acquiescence. "You know why? Because you like to do a good job and you're gonna enjoy doing a good job at this."

I didn't answer quick enough, so he forced my head down to the task set before me. As he pulled off his boxers to reveal himself, I could hear him from above me "Yes, you're going to do a very good job."

This story has been altered to protect the innocently guilty...
"Shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me all night long"
- ACDC - You Shook Me All Night Long
A Big Shout Out to The Hard Artist who could have written part one to this....

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link |


This One's For The Fellas - A HARD-equin Romance - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater