The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, September 22, 2003
Re: The I-Three (The Mad Dater's Inner Voices) meeting on Tuesday 

As head of The I-Three's I just wanted to send you all a quick memo regarding The Weekly Inner Voices of The Mad Dater Meeting this Tuesday. Please bring all of your ideas. This is going to be a long meeting I fear. We must take drastic measures as our kidnapping of The Mad Dater has not brought about much change.
MEMORANDUM
To: The I-Threes
From: IGGy(Inner Good Girl)
Date: September 22, 2003
Re: Love and The Mad Dater
CC: ISSy (Inner Slutty Sister), IVOR - Inner Voice of Reason
BCC: IVOR (Inner Voice Of Reason)

____________________________________________________

I'd like to set the record straight. Perhaps you have heard rumours of all sorts to the effect that The Mad Dater may be settling down. Well, I am here to tell you that this is thus far untrue. Why can I say this? Because I know that The Mad Dater is still very much afraid of love. We must do something about this.

To want, to ache, to hunger, to long for , to lust for, to yearn - to love. To be disappoint. How did we get here? The most basic love it is said is between a mother and a child. The Mad Dater, has faced her greatest disappointment in love here. (See previous internal memo's) Having been so royally disappointed in this most basic, one can see why she is fearful about trusting the love in others. But in truth, everyone wants to loved including The Mad Dater. But can she face the potential disappointment and actually rebuild hope in people... and not be scared.

It was easier for The Mad Dater to believe in the purity of people and in love when she did not know of the potential disappointment that she could face. One cruel and thoughtless act of her mother lead her to the realization that true deep disappointment exists. Now she lives in world of convincing. And we must convince her that what happened to her was a singular, solitary disappointment. We must convince her that she must not see the potential disappointment in people but the beauty that can exist.

This is no easy task. But it does help that we know that The Mad Dater is optimistic. One would have to be optimistic to keep dating after dating so many Bastards. But optimism is like a dream to The Mad Dater, a good dream... but a dream nonetheless. Let's make this a reality. There are many benefits to be gained by leading The Mad Dater down the road to love, and I would like to inform you of them personally. There will be a inner voice-wide meeting in the cranium on Tuesday. The meeting will be over lunch (provided by The I-Three), and members of The I-Three team will be on hand to personally answer any questions.

I'm sure that you'll approve of my future plans once you understand what we have to gain. I look forward to seeing each of you at the luncheon on Tuesday.
This message is for internal use only.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Re: The I-Three (The Mad Dater's Inner Voices) meeting on Tuesday - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater