The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, August 11, 2003
When Bastards Come Back To Haunt You 

( I would say The Final Chapter, but I know there'll be a sequel)

So first I get an email from "El Bastard Gigante" .. BLEW MY MIND TOO... I was like this must be a mistake. I read it, ya man's like "What's up, Blah, Blah... Let's get up... blah , blah." So I reply to that email and tell ya boy that we should meet up on Thursday for drinks... (I ended up having a light dinner with "Old Dirty Bastard" - at Après Diem who ended up acting more Old than bastard and leaving my "shrew untamed") Well "El Bastard Gigante" ends up calling NO YOU DID NOT READ WRONG - HE CALLED ME (on Friday no less) Asking to meet up - but I already had plans to meet Dr. Sigmund Bastard at Central City Tavern . So I tell him some other time and wouldn't ya know it - I end up bumping into him on my way home and he drops me off. Still no sparks...

And in more Bastard Where Ya Been News...:

Tuesday night.. just got in my house... and who should call me: "Oh, You Can't Call Nobody Bastard" - (Note: prevoiusly I said that he really didn't deserve the bastard moniker since he hadn't done anything bastardly... huh... well guess what, he now deserves the title ) So anyway, the bastard calls me up, like
"What up, blab..blah... Oh, I can't believe that you remember that my birthday is Saturday... blah, blah... Yeah we should go to lunch on Saturday... blah, blah... The Fountainhead is a great book, thanks blah., blah..."
So we're supposed to meet on Saturday and guess what...we didn't - he din't return my phone call - what a big FLAKE And we know how The Mad Dater" feels about flakes - they're only good in my cereal. And his number gets what... Erased . But don't fret boy, and girls and those still trying to decide... My weekend got only betta - BABY . I'll tell ya'll about it tomorrah - it will answer the question: "Why does The Mad Dater's Neck Hurt?"

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


When Bastards Come Back To Haunt You - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater