The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, August 29, 2003
It's Bastard Season 

In the words of that famous Street Scholar Flava Flav,"Yeeaahh Booyyee!" It's the weekend Baby and it's a long one. Well I've planned "The First Annual Big Bastard Weekend". What's The First Annual Big Bastard Weekend", you ask? Well you can think of it as recruiting time. My Bastard Team, needs some fresh talent. I traded a couple of players and some just straight got fired. A few had to go back to the minors and I still have hope for a few - they just need some more training. All in all my team needs some new life. So I'm recruiting this weekend!

I've even come up with a new recruitment tactic. In honor of Beverage Boy's birthday , I'm gonna "Constanza" and do "The Opposite" (remember the Sienfield Episode where George Costanza does everything the opposite of how he usually does it and everything goes right? - well even if you don't follow me...) So The Mad Dater Is going to do THE OPPOSITE of everything that I usually do.

I'm actually going to Whiskey Peach which is basically the commercialized new version of the former Nomenclature. While I'm still going to MJQ , since ?uestLove is dj'ing, I'm just gonna drink Tequila and PBR (The opposite of my usual Gimlet or Mandarin&Tonic) - Now PBR and Tequila mixed alone will make for a good story I suspect.

But The best thing about this weekend my friend He's Like a Brother To Me has to film something for his reel, so where gonna shoot around The Atl and The Mad Dater's will be caught on film for perpuity... I'm thinking something classy along the lines of "Girls Gone Wild" meets "Porgy's"- wish me luck in my recruitment efforts!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link |


It's Bastard Season - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater