The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Thursday, August 07, 2003
It's All Coming Together 

My Horoscope and Tina The Troubled Teen's quote from today are totally insync (and not the group...although I'm sure Justin would make a good bastard. At least according to Brittney) Can you find the connection?
Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
Frank O'Hara's poem "Meditations in an Emergency" is mostly a meandering, self-indulgent mess, but it contains three lines that should inspire you for weeks. I suggest you regard them as pithy teachings. Here they are. 1. "Each time my heart is broken it makes me feel more adventurous." 2. "I am the least difficult of men. All I want is boundless love." 3. "It is easy to be beautiful; it is difficult to appear so." By the way, Capricorn, O'Hara's poem is a microcosm of your immediate future, when small but valuable treasures will be embedded in heaps of useless nonsense.
My gloves are off...

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link |


It's All Coming Together - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater