The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, July 25, 2003
You Were Called "No Sex In The Champagne Room Bastard" For A Reason!"  

I know that you value your "relationship" with God. Which is why when we first went out, I told you that I would not tempt you in anyway. And oh, did I feel like you wanted to be tempted. You were playing with my fire like you were fire-retardant! But, I said no problem... I can live without having sex with you. You on the other hand have made sex into some sort of Forbidden Fruit - pun intended - thereby wanting it more. You are like a dieter who says "No more cookies"' and then is tempted every time they see cookies... guess what eventually they break and then they hate themselves. Which is why no matter how "close" we were to going there and those infamous "Three Licks Episode" - which is still a little fuzzy to me - I would never have done anything. Why? Because I didn't want you to hate yourself and resent me. But guess what I don't need a scripture to tell me what is already evident to me... keep your crutch - thanks...but no thanks!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


You Were Called "No Sex In The Champagne Room Bastard" For A Reason!" - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater