The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Tuesday, July 29, 2003
You Said You Were Going To Michigan Not To Mars! 

"Waiting Bastard" are you tripping? 'Cause that post makes no sense. I tried to edit it the best I could. I know many have been know to turn to other addictive substances when they couldn't have me... is this the case? The only logical sense to be made of that post is that you are Tripping and not in the Ghetto girl, rolling your neck and throwing your han in someone's face way. This is Tripping in that 70's psychedelic, "Jimmy is that you man and where's Janis?" tripping way.

But if your definition of marriage is " to F__K [someone] for life" then you are really twisted. That's just one of the fringe benefits! I guess that's why you said that you wanted to get married this year, simply to relieve yourself and get to"Getting Down" of marriage. Dude, I still consider you a good and cool person, but obviously you have some things to work out with your self...as do I ....

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


You Said You Were Going To Michigan Not To Mars! - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater