The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Wednesday, July 16, 2003
Will Someone Stop This Insane Polka Music! 

Tues. - Well I'm still home sick. And of course, they would do construction on my building today. To make matters worse, they keep blasting this Insane Polka Music. Seriously, I didn't know that they still had All Polka Stations! Obviously, they do. I can't rest and guess who calls? By now you should know if you've been reading. Yes it's "No Sex In The Champagne Room Bastard" . He calls to ask me why I haven't been at work. He called my job and they told him that I was out sick. I tell him that I'm sick. Him (with fake concern) "Oh, can I get you anything, do you need anything..." Yeah, I tell him that I would like to see him. Guess what, he can't - he doesn't want to get sick - how kind and caring of him - I'm not contagious! He says that he need to talk to me and that he'll call later. Somehow, I won't be holding my breath for that call. You know my stomach starting hurting again after he called. I gotta leave him alone. So I erase his phone numbers from my phone. Oh BTW - his birthday is on the 7/27 - Let's just see what happens! But you should know - If you ain't my man - you gets nada!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Will Someone Stop This Insane Polka Music! - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater