The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, July 25, 2003
Scriptures, Diseases and Other Funky Stuff 

Timing is easy to explain, sometime life gets in the way it has nothing to with a certain person. Life sometimes dictates our focus... sex... I love it... but... I value my relationship with Jehovah more than w/Man. Yes I have to admit, I have had problems. I do have problems trying to maintain, who doesn't? You have to wonder why we have so many diseases out here. There is the scripture that comes to mind. It freaks me out. It talks about abstaining from alot of stuff and then talk about abstaining from sex and so on... Act 15:29 - the later part said "...If you carefully keep yourselves from these things you will prosper and good health to you." That scripture scares me dearly. "Good health, to you..." if you look around and see what happening here in Atlanta you have to admit this is a epidemic...

Waiting Bastard - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Scriptures, Diseases and Other Funky Stuff - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater