The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Friday, July 18, 2003
Pass The CloneAde Please 

Yesterday a girl named Confused asked for my relationship advice on Hepza.com. All I could think was that Bastards are born every day, cause this girl's bastard sounded a lot like "No Sex In The Champagne Room Bastard". Her bastard told her that she reminded him of a failedcrush. You know,"No Sex In The Champagne Room Bastard" told me that he keep's falling for the same 'type' of person. Ya man even went as far as to ask me what clothing size I wore! When I told him my size, he was like "Yup, all the people I date are that size." I told him he should just put an 'Approved' stamp on me and move me along his, conveyer belt of love. Granted I should have taken the advice I gave her and given him a copy of Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo and beat a path, because this bastard is showing potential stalker qualities!. Ya man even went as far as to tell me that I blew him off twice in the past years, I told him I should have taken that path this time. Seriously, he told me that he saw me in a Blockbuster and I dissed him. And another time he saw me at a bus stop and I looked at him like he was crazy when he approachedme. Am I being stalked kids? I don't even remember this guy. Granted I run through men, but I do remember them...for the most part.

Oh BTW - how about"No Sex In The Champagne Room Bastard" told me that he was meeting his friend for lunch. Funny how he has time for everyone else, claims he really wants to see me, BUT CAN'T! He even told me that he has too many "emotional issues" to be with somebody. I told him I know this Dude! That's why I've been trying to break up with you! He's like I really don't want to do that and we need to talk about this later. The odds are 57 to 1 that he won't call - place your bets Kids. Later Kids.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Pass The CloneAde Please - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater