The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Thursday, July 10, 2003
More From The Bastard Brigade  

So I called "Ole Dirty Bastard" - he's 38 and likes to get freaky - he's not home. I leave a brief "Just checking in on ya Bastard " message. I call "Too Young For Me Bastard" and he actually picks up the phone. I was caught by Bastard surprise. So basically I was like can I see ya at some point? -(BTW - this is the bastard who got all heated because I was a party which I invited him to and didn't pay enough attention to him. Whaa, whaa - ole big baby...if he wasn't so cute... and such a good dancer...) Any way he's like I'm so busy I'll call you when I'm not busy...Yeah...whatever dude. Also, ya man tells me he can't see me today because he's hanging out with a Friend. Hah! I laugh at such vague language. Especially since I saw him with his Friendat the club the week before that party. And he had the nerve to say goodbye to me. Well then again I was there with "Bastard From The Past" and the man who was soon to be known as "Ole Dirty Bastard" Then I call "Oh You Can't Call Nobody Bastard" - (BTW - this is the bastard who I had an ill psychic flash that he was hiding something from me - and low and behold - he said that he was but wouldn't tell me.) Anyway I leave a brief message. And he calls me back at 9:00 last night. Had a great conversation about how you can't have a booty call when you live in the sticks like he does, I mean that takes planning, you gotta call and be like "Hey pencil me in for a booty call two weeks from today and By The Way, I'll have an overnight bag. so don't plan on me 'laying and leaving', you do live in the sticks ya know!" Well that went well. I told him about my ode to Bastards here at Dating Tales From The Mad Daterand he was like don't list me there. I told home he's too cute to really be a bastard. I mean he really is and he hasn't done anything REALLY wrong ...yet.

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


More From The Bastard Brigade - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater