The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Live From Outer Space - Wrap Your Mind Around This Mad Dater 

I just read your spam again. Dude...

You're not going to get away with this one - 700 club stuff. Yeah you're just like Yvette in my writing.

Anyway. I'd like to say one thing, intentions leads to no one's perception. In trap in hyper space. Add that to Clarify that for you.. grammar. Whatever your intentions are - like your home or buying me a beer - (yeah did read what you said about the drink) remember this is my video here. I am the director. Mad Dater, what is the premise of dating if there is any perception? I have no perception of what's going on in your mind. I know about how you feel about going out outside of that I am on the moon.

You have alot of little stories you need to tell. Fluids that kill. This ain't the 70's and how I would long for it to be the 70's. You can guess why.. I am just saying, I love to make love....therefore I know the chances are the same about dying but I have to give me my drugs.... and I can live off your insurance with my unemployed ass. But I have you to give me my drugs. Maybe I need to slow down. Grammar mistakes are every where! You get my meaning?

I don't want to go through life having experiences. I'd rather know that this time it the real thing. I would, to F__K you for life.

Waiting Bastard - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Live From Outer Space - Wrap Your Mind Around This Mad Dater - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater