The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Tuesday, July 01, 2003
Link Roll 





Reviews:
The Weblog Review's Review
As Seen In Blogging Made Easy
Blog of Blogs Review
Make Me Atlanta's Top Blog

Rate The Mad Dater:
Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Resources:
Performancing For Firefox
Legal Guide for Bloggers
Blog Service Pinger
Feed Burner
StatCounter
Commenting Service
Trackback Service

Blog Search Engines:
BlogIntro.com
Transmit Your Blog to Space
Blog Search Engine
Blog-O-Rama
Blogfuse
BlogSweet
Geek Philosopher
Synblog.com
All-Blogs.net
Bloggeries
Popdex
Home of the Mad Bloggers
BUST.com Girl Wide Web



My Favorite Bloggers:
It is not within me to be silent
Beatnik
Cow Punch
The Secret Life of Shoes
Kendall Speaks...
Bullet Proof Diva
Unconventional Wisdom

The Rat Pack of Dating Bloggers:
Dating, Drama, and My Dog
PghGuy's Online Dating Blog
Not Another Dating Angst Blog
The Dating Life
Girl Gone Amok
No Sex & The City
Grateful Dating
Truckstop Diatribes
Just A girl
Bitter With Baggage
Serial Dater
The Bachelor Blog
Kiss & Blog
City Wendy in the Windy City
Adventures in Matchland

Blogs I Miss:
And She Lived Happily Ever...
Spankalishous
The Hard Artist
Call Me Wise...
Twelve Steps The Other Way
Heart of Silver
What's a Black man to do?
Codswallop and Flapdoodle
Sociopathocracy
Who's The Anti-christ?
My Cavalier Approach To Human Decency



Good People:
DJ. Sean Alvarez
DJ. Van Vader
Nicole Roux

Blog Reading List:
Blogs are for Wimps
2 distant hearts
The Midly Unwell Bastard
A Girl Named Shawn
Two Guys Blogging
Last Girl on Earth
Sex in the Smoke
Charming, but Single
Forty Something
A Day In The Life
My2SecondShelfLife
K.A. Random Thoughts
Falafel Sex
indigo trails of my thoughts
Celibacy and the Suburbs
Sexkitten
ghosty ghosty crocodile
So This One Time At Band Camp...
The SPG Diaries
Chubby Chocolate
A Balanced Libra
Rant With Bethany
I Liked Your Profile
Slippery Sweet Sex
All its cracked up to be...
The Suicidiaries
PoetryKafe - Poetry
Innocent Criminal
Diary of a Closet Freak
The Cooking Diva Blog
Samantha Burns
The Superficial
Atlbloggers.net
Breakup Babe
Sweet Nothings...and such
Welcome to Vicklanta
Blogroll Me!


The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Link Roll - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater