The Mad Dater online dating blog

The Mad Dater - An Online Dating Blog

Diatribe of a Mad Dater - "Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Why Write a Dating Blog?
Why All The Bastard Names?



The Best Of The Mad Dater:
Girls Like you Don't Get Married
Bastards I Won't be Dating
The Threesome That Never Was
Player Pie- A Dating Recipe
Dear Condom Manufacturers
The Bastard I'll Always Love - Hip Hop
Break Up Stages
Seinfeld's "The Thing"
Bastard Affective Disorder
November Sweeps
The Oh No You Did Not Girls
The Punisher Bastard
Fiction: The Original Bastard

The More Introspective Mad Dater
Still Missing My Dad
The Night My Mother Disappeared
Now My Brother & I Don't Speak
My Mother Was a Cheater
My Dad's Funeral Was a Joke
The Introspective Mad Dater


Email The Mad Dater

Dating Blog Archives:


Copyright Notice:

© 2003-2010, The Mad Dater.
All written content on this blog
is copyright protected

As if you care about my dating life! But since you're reading this dating blog....

Monday, July 28, 2003
Grrr - The Mad Dater's Rebuttal 

Yes, Waiting Bastard, I definitely feel like there is some sorta of magic between us. Funny thing is, it only seems to work when we see each other and not when we're apart. You did say you were Creole....

And for the umpteenth time, I've explained about the home thing... you'll be invited in when I'm unpacked to my liking. Don't act like I've never said that before. I keep telling you that it's annoying that you won't accept that and move on... believe me you will be invited! I do things in my own time...

And the selfish thing, that goes both ways...better yet, it's human nature - remember when I asked you what was the last Unselfish Act that you did? You couldn't come up with one, because I still believe that there is no such thing as an Unselfish Act. (See Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead" for more details.) As to the stalker and car correlation - there is none. So basically, what I gather is that if I do something that you don't like and I need your help, I can't get it! Of course I was acting crazy....I was freaking out! BTW - Thanks again for your comforting words and soothing presence - sarcasm included.

In regards to " ...lets get to know each other before we start trading fluids that kills" : you really have a twisted take on sexuality if that's how you feel. Kinda makes me wonder about you. Are you a member of The 700 Club! And as I've said before, I'm fine not having sex with you. About dating... I believe that it was you who said when we first went out that we "...can't sorta date. This can only be serious. I'm not interested in wasting my time just hanging out with someone." If you had said from the beginning that you just wanted to hang out, I would's been cool with that, but don't change the rules in the middle of play, especially when it's you who set the rules!

And finally in regards, to paying, going Dutch etc. WHOA Bastard! Don't try to make this some "Woman thing". I know I'm the same person who took your ass out to dinner. And what happened? You complained about how much money I spent instead of graciously accepting. Then when we went jogging, you complained that I bought you water! Why would I ever buy you anything else, just to hear you complain about my spending habits? Yeah don't think so bro! Hence why I let you pay, job or no job!

The Mad Dater - Later kids

Let Me Know What You Think. Leave a Comment:
Permanent Post Link | 0 comments


Grrr - The Mad Dater's Rebuttal - The Mad Dater Dating Blog
New Posts From The Mad Dater